ACX Cinemas Admittance Policy
The admittance policy below covers some of the expectations for our guests at ACX Cinemas. It is not intended to be comprehensive, but rather a list of the more common issues affecting the safety and enjoyment of all of our guests and associates. We reserve the right to modify it anytime at our discretion.
- To create an environment appropriate for all ages, ACX Cinemas ask that guests do not use profanity or engage in disruptive or threatening behavior
- Avoid wearing attire that includes offensive or vulgar messages
- Please do not loiter in or outside of our theatres
- While we generally prefer that our guests leave large bags, backpacks, packages and the like in their vehicles, we appreciate that sometimes these items are necessary. We reserve the right to search certain items prior to admission, including backpacks, laptop cases, suitcases, and other large packages
- We also reserve the right to prohibit any such items on a case-by-case basis
Smoke-Free Environment: ACX Cinemas are smoke-free, meaning that smoking, including e-cigarettes or other smoking devices, is not permitted within our buildings or on our premises unless a specific area is designated.
No Carry-In Food & Beverages: No carry-in food or beverages are allowed.
Movie Rating Policy: ACX Cinemas support the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) rating system.
It is our policy that children under the age of six are not allowed in R-rated movies after 6pm. Child pricing does not apply to any R-Rated movies at any time.
Alcoholic Beverages: Some ACX Cinemas sell alcohol. Please be aware that we will be diligent in enforcing policies relating to the sale of alcoholic beverages, including the “We Card Under 40” policy. We reserve the right to refuse alcohol service to any guest who cannot provide proper identification or any guest who we determine is or may cause a disruption to the experience of another guest.
Costumes & Masks: No costumes or masks that cover an individual’s face will be allowed. However, due to the COVID-19 outbreak, masks in compliance with CDC and WHO guidelines are permitted, and strongly encouraged to be worn by our guests.
Guidelines Within Auditoriums: Be courteous to the people sitting near you. Please refrain from talking during the feature presentation and avoid using cell phones and electronic devices while in auditoriums. Films are Copyright Protected: no recording devices may be used inside auditoriums.
Pricing: ACX Cinemas reserve the right to change our prices at any time without notice. All ticket prices including special promotions such as, but not limited to, $5 Tuesday, Student Thursday, and A.M. Cinema are subject to studio, holiday, & opening day exclusions.
Last Updated: June 2020