We are ready to welcome back our staff and guests safely and responsibly, but we will need your help and cooperation to do so.
- If you are feeling sick or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, we ask that you stay home.
- Masks are required at all our locations, and we ask our guests to practice social distancing.
- We always act in accordance with any and all local or state guidances to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- To minimize guest interactions with staff, we are asking you to purchase tickets online at acxcinemas.com and use credit/debit cards at the concessions counter when possible.
Reserved seating allows us to manage social distancing in the auditoriums easily.
- While there will be reduced capacity, groups are still able to sit together.
- There will be one seat between each group.
- Purchasing your tickets in advance is highly encouraged to make this easier for you and us.
The safety of our team is also a top priority for us.
- Team members go through a wellness check before their shifts and wear masks and gloves when necessary. They also practice social distancing when possible.
- Our team thoroughly cleans all auditoriums in between shows and regularly cleans high-touch surfaces in the lobby.
- We provide hand sanitizer stations throughout the building and hope you utilize them.
When leaving an auditorium, please remember to practice social distancing and dispose of your trash in the receptacles on your way out. We are also asking guests not to gather in the lobby for everyone's safety. Thank you for your help as we reopen. We look forward to seeing you very soon!
Our policies and procedures meet or exceed CinemaSafe protocols. Click HERE to Learn More.