When we are ready to welcome back our staff and guests safely and responsibly, we will need your help and cooperation to do so.
- If you are feeling sick or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, we ask that you please stay home.
- We highly encourage our guests to wear masks and practice social distancing.
- To minimize guest interactions with staff, we are asking you to purchase tickets online at acxcinemas.com and use credit/debit cards at the concessions counter when possible.
Reserved seating allows us to manage social distancing in the auditoriums very easily.
- While there will be reduced capacity, groups are still able to sit together.
- There will be two seats between each group.
- Purchasing your tickets in advance is highly encouraged to make this easier for you and us.
The safety of our team is also a top priority for us.
- Team members will go through a wellness check before their shifts and wear masks and gloves when necessary. They will practice social distancing when possible.
- Our team will be doing a detailed cleaning of auditoriums in between shows and regularly cleaning high-touch surfaces in the lobby.
- We will provide hand sanitizer stations throughout the building and hope you utilize them.
When leaving an auditorium, please remember to practice social distancing and dispose of your trash in the receptacles on your way out. We are also asking guests not to gather in the lobby for everyone's safety. Thank you for your help as we reopen. We look forward to seeing you very soon!