The admittance policy below covers some expectations for our guests at ACX Cinemas. It is not intended to be comprehensive but rather a list of the more common issues affecting our guests' and associates' safety and enjoyment. We reserve the right to modify it anytime at our discretion.
- To create an environment appropriate for all ages, ACX Cinemas ask guests not to use profanity or engage in disruptive or threatening behavior.
- Avoid wearing attire that includes offensive or vulgar messages.
- Please do not loiter in or outside of our theatres.
- While we generally prefer that our guests leave large bags, backpacks, packages, and the like in their vehicles, we appreciate that sometimes these items are necessary. We reserve the right to search specific items before admission, including backpacks, laptop cases, suitcases, and other large packages.
- We also reserve the right to prohibit such items on a case-by-case basis.
Smoke-Free Environment: ACX Cinemas are smoke-free, meaning that smoking, including e-cigarettes or other smoking devices, is not permitted within our buildings or on our premises unless a specific area is designated.
No Carry-In Food & Beverages: No carry-in food or beverages are allowed.
Movie Rating Policy: ACX Cinemas support the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) rating system. Our policy is that children under six are not allowed in R-rated movies after 6 pm, and child pricing does not apply to any R-Rated movies at any time.
Alcoholic Beverages: Some ACX Cinemas sell alcohol. Please be aware that we will be diligent in enforcing policies relating to the sale of alcoholic beverages, including the “We Card Under 40” policy. We reserve the right to refuse alcohol service to any guest who cannot provide proper identification or any guest who we determine is or may disrupt another guest's experience.
Costumes & Masks: No costumes or masks that cover an individual’s face will be allowed. However, due to the COVID-19 outbreak, our guests are permitted and encouraged to wear masks in compliance with CDC and WHO guidelines.
Guidelines Within Auditoriums: Be courteous to the people sitting near you. Please refrain from talking during the feature presentation and avoid using cell phones and electronic devices while in auditoriums. Films are Copyright Protected: No recording devices may be used inside auditoriums.
Pricing: ACX Cinemas reserve the right to change our prices without notice. All ticket prices, including special promotions such as, but not limited to, $5 Tuesday, Student Thursday, and A.M. Cinema, are subject to studio, holiday, & opening day exclusions.
Minor Escort Policy: For all movies starting at 6 pm or later, guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal adult guardian 25 years of age or older at the following locations: Aksarben Cinema, Promenade Cinema, and ACX Harper Theater.
Late Admittance Policy: Ticket sales will stop approximately 10 minutes after the advertised start of a feature, and no admittance will be allowed after the start of the movie (i.e., after the trailers and pre-show content has finished)
Last Updated: March 2023