We are ready to welcome back our staff and guests safely and responsibly, but we will need your help and cooperation to do so.
- If you are feeling sick or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, we ask that you stay home.
- With rapid improvements in COVID-19 case rates, increasingly widespread vaccinations, recent CDC, state and local guidance, we will continue to meet or exceed state and local public health guidelines at all our theaters.
- Masks are recommended for those who are not fully vaccinated.
- To minimize guest interactions with staff, we are asking you to purchase tickets online at acxcinemas.com and use credit/debit cards at the concessions counter when possible.
Reserved seating allows us to manage social distancing in the auditoriums easily.
- While there will be reduced capacity in some instances, groups are still able to sit together.
- We encourage all guests to social distance themselves from other groups by allowing for an empty on either side already purchases seats.
- Purchasing your tickets in advance is highly encouraged to make this easier for you and us.
The safety of our team is also a top priority for us.
- Team members go through a wellness check before their shifts and wear masks and gloves when necessary. They also practice social distancing when possible.
- Our team thoroughly cleans all auditoriums in between shows and regularly cleans high-touch surfaces in the lobby.
- We provide hand sanitizer stations throughout the building and hope you utilize them.
When leaving an auditorium, please remember to practice social distancing and dispose of your trash in the receptacles on your way out. Thank you for your help. We look forward to seeing you very soon!